Place of work: Záhorská Bystrica
Contract type: full-time
Start date: ASAP
Wage (gross): 1 800 EUR/month. Our offer to you may be higher based on your skills and experience.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are in hunt for an IT Helpdesk Senior who excells in and enjoys the both, profesional skills and people coordination.
- Coordinate work of IT Helpdesk team
- Ensure the reliability of IT services and increase satisfaction of internal users
- Improve the quality and availability of IT infrastructure (HW, SW, telecommunication, business applications, VPN connections, etc.) to end users
- Provide on-site or remote technical support to end users
- Administration of users SW/HW
- Creating a detailed technical documentation and standard operational procedures
- Monitoring and solving problems with IT System Administrators relating to routine operational issues including failures
- Dealing with complex cases and cooperation with IT Manager
- Participation in new ICT projects
Employee perks, benefits
- 3 sick days per year
- Cafeteria benefits (Multisport card, Benefit Plus, DDS)
- Financial contribution to work and personal jubilees
- Financial contribution to child birth and wedding
- 50% discount to FAJN Club
- Contribution to a child camp
- 3 benefit SIM cards for family members with discount
- Ticket competitions (concerts, festivals, theatres and other events during the year)
- Free tickets for live TV shows and events
- Several events for employees (Health Day, Picnic and Barbeque, Company Sport Games, X-mas Party, St. Nicolaus, St. Valentines Breakfast, Family Days, voluntary activities, cooperation with Markíza Foundation etc.)
- An opportunity for professional growth
- Great colleagues and a lot of fun
Information about the selection process
We will contact only suitable candidates.
Candidates with education suit the position
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
- Secondary education in technical area, Bachelor level degree in Computer Science or similar subject preferred
- At least 5 years of work experience as Infrastructure Engineer, IT Administrator, IT Helpdesk or a similar position
- Experience with leading a small team
- Good knowledge of Microsoft desktop products
- Good knowledge of PC’s architecture and peripherals
- Advantage (knowledge or experience with)
o MS Windows Server administration
o Linux administration
o TCP/IP, ISO/OSI and network protocols
- Good level of English language
- Keen to learn
- Highest standards of integrity - We require truthfulness and professionalism
- Pressure-proof – We work in a demanding industry. The ability to work well under time pressure and scrutiny of senior users and management is essential
- Committed to teamwork – This means sharing workload, asking for help when needed, and sharing credit
Brief description of the company
Central European Media Enterprises (CME) is the leading television broadcaster in Central and Eastern Europe reaching approximately 91 million people in Central and Eastern European countries. The company's success across these countries is attributable to its business strategy and continued expansion plans.
TV MARKÍZA belongs to CME Media Group and represents CME in Slovakia.
Number of employees
MARKÍZA - SLOVAKIA, spol. s r.o.
843 56 Bratislava
Contact person: Petra Bobeková
E-mail: send CV
V najbližšom období budeme vyhodnocovať informácie od všetkých uchádzačov. Bohužiaľ, vzhľadom na množstvo záujemcov, budeme z
kapacitných dôvodov kontaktovať len kandidátov, ktorí budú spĺňať uvedené kritériá.
Za pochopenie ďakujeme.
Personálne oddelenie TV Markíza